Re: [AMBER-Developers] Fwd: problems with ORCA...

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:31:05 -0800

Or just 'yum remove ORCA'? - Or whatever the Ubuntooo equivalent is?

Note I generally find that with Linux it is always best to do an absolute
minimal install and then only install programs as you need them and find
they aren't there. This avoids such 'namespace' clashes and gives you a
system that tends to be much cleaner and less bloated.