Re: [AMBER-Developers] Alignment of paragraphs in PDF

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:44:58 -0500

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012, Qin Cai wrote:

> Thank you for your reply, Dave! This happens here and there in the
> manual. For example, the first paragraph in section 8.3.1, the first
> paragraph in section 7.1.1, the first paragraph in section 2.1, the
> second paragraph in section 14.8 (The PDF file is generated from the
> latest AmberTools12.lyx).

These just look like what latex does. You can play around with the badness
parameters if you want, to see if it makes a difference.

> By the way, do we have to send you a patch as well if we
> want to make changes to the manual?

Yes... I encourage people to do that. Git doesn't (as far as I know?) provide
any fine-grained control that would let me give people write permission in the
doc directory but not in other directories.

...dac