Re: [AMBER-Developers] Alignment of paragraphs in PDF

From: Qin Cai <qcai.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:37:53 -0800

Thank you for your reply, Dave! This happens here and there in the manual. For example, the first paragraph in section 8.3.1, the first paragraph in section 7.1.1, the first paragraph in section 2.1, the second paragraph in section 14.8 (The PDF file is generated from the latest AmberTools12.lyx).

We're finalizing the PBSA chapter of the manual and noticed this during proofreading. By the way, do we have to send you a patch as well if we want to make changes to the manual?

Best,
Qin