Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] ATTN GLYCAM users: CY atom type work around

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:04:33 -0800

Changes in leaprc.xx and parmxx.dat are straight forward. I just want to
make sure we are not going mess up anything else.

With growing number of groups involved in force field development, it is
important to prevent things like this from happening again.

--
Yong Duan, Ph.D, Professor
UC Davis Genome Center and