Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] ATTN GLYCAM users: CY atom type work around

From: Romain M. Wolf <romain.wolf.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 07:13:01 +0100

If I remember correctly, CY and CZ were introduced in a paper (Howard et al.JCC,16,243,1995 ???, pls. check) as
C#C and C#N (triple bonds). This was of course an external add-on, but I vaguely remember having used these
atom types prior to the GAFF development for some special ligands.
Obviously, there parameters did not make it into the official parmxx.dat files.
And of course, since the appearance of GAFF, we do not need such add-ons anymore.
There might be some other examples of this sort.

---regards---romain

Dr. Romain M. Wolf
romain.wolf.gmail.com
Tel. +33 6 63 06 94 33