Re: [AMBER-Developers] ntb vs ifbox?

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 07:55:50 -0500

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011, Yong Duan wrote:

> Another thing that I often feel somewhat confusing is the ntx. I think the
> manual and behavior are actually inconsistent.

I wonder if you are looking at an old version of the manual(?) ntx=7 is
no longer listed as an option. But please, fix typos and reword things
to make them better.

> If above is true, ntx's function is pretty much limited to reading the
> velocities (and formatted/netCDF restart files).

Note that "unformatted" does not mean "netCDF". I'm not sure what Dan has in
mind for this, but we/he should get this functionality installed in the code
as soon as possible.

....dac