Re: [AMBER-Developers] FW: [AMBER] Issue with running sander with SHAKE

From: Duke, Robert E Jr <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 06:39:02 +0000

Hi Yong,
I think there are likely small problems with anything you do; I was under the impression that Darden made the decision to go with the molecule-based pressure scaling on some basis; we never discussed it. I made the fix on molecule definitions because using the molecule definitions in the prmtop was an obvious source of error in some instances; probably a small error, but still not the way to do things. As I mentioned earlier, I also had ulterior motives in enabling an efficient algorithm for parallelizing the code used for forcefields with extra points (it is basically an issue of not splitting an extra points frame between processors).
Regards - Bob