[AMBER-Developers] bug fix protocol

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:11:45 -0500

Hello everyone,

I've uploaded detailed instructions for how to generate bug fixes for
Amber12+ and AmberTools next+ compliant with patch_amber.py onto the wiki.
 If we follow these, it should make generating and disseminating patches
easy for everyone (as easy for the bugfix.20 creator as it was for the
bugfix.1 creator) and far less error-prone.

I say this just to let people know the instructions are out there, so
future group members can be forwarded to the instructions when necessary.
 Please feel free to update the instructions with helpful tips or ask me on
here or in a private email for clarification or any other comments.

See http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/index.php/Main/HomePage and the
http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/index.php/Main/BugFixCreationInstructionsinstruction
page.

All the best,
Jason

P.S. I would also still appreciate feedback on patch_amber.py :)

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate