[AMBER-Developers] AT Manual feedback request

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:18:50 +0000

I have come to believe that the behavior of the impose command is deliberate though it would never have occurred to me to write it that way. Because my viewpoint is sufficiently different, I also would never have understood the proper behavior from reading the manual. So I added some info based on how I have observed it to behave.

Would much appreciate more experienced folks looking it over. See the "impose" section. I changed "200 residues" to "1000 residues" because the seqlist was {1 999}. I also added a couple paragraphs and some examples. I will happily apply edits, or you can, as needed. Just checked into the repo.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia