[AMBER-Developers] Amber-developers email ground rules, yet again

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 22:27:01 -0500

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011, Ross Walker wrote:

> Note though that a little bit of shame is a good thing as long as people
> are thick enough skinned and don't take it personally.

I don't agree here, and I will pull rank and ask you to tone things down.
People are not as thick-skinned as you think, and even if they are, this is
not the appropriate tone to take.

I apologize for leaving out the third "ground-rule" in my last email. In
brief:

1. Be extra polite.
2. Be brief.
3. Avoid re-hashing past mistakes.
   [The original rule asked users to "limit" such discussion; I am hereby
   asking people to "avoid" such discussions.]

If you feel the need to complain about the ground rules, please send comments
to me privately.

...thx...dac