Re: [AMBER-Developers] bug fix protocol

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:28:02 -0400

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 1:54 AM, Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Gee can't we all just write bug free software;
> ./apply_bugfixes.x --downdate-tree
> to undo broken bugfixes

Actually I was thinking about this. It won't be too hard to include a
--revert-to <bugfix #>, so I'll go ahead and make that possible.

> ;;--)))))))))
>
> scott
>
> ps seems like a good idea at least in the absence of those pesky details

Which pesky details?

> btw r u running for political office :)

No -- Politics has enough qualified people already ;)

Another consequence of this approach -- no more bugfix.all!

All the best,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate