Re: [AMBER-Developers] Experiences with sleap

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 12:21:34 -0700

Wei,

I agree with almost all of what you said, except, we are adding new
functions to tleap. So, it will be extended and, as of now, it is the only
one that supports our polarizable force field work.

The core part of tleap is easy to handle even for a novice like me.

It is very attractive to have a decent programming model and framework. It
is even more attractive and essential to have a working program that can
accommodate and allow new changes. So far tleap is the one that comes with
a reasonable documentation, provides reasonable explanation to the users.

yong