Re: [AMBER-Developers] force field naming

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:26:08 -0400

I definitely agree, that's why I suggested at least a table giving the
various components included- but in the end people still want to tell people
a one word response to "what force field did you use?" and have it be
recognized.

maybe this doesn't matter as much as I think, and we could just go with
numbers (not related to release year) like charmm.