Re: [AMBER-Developers] AT 1.5 RC Sleap, Rism, and pbsa test failures under Cygwin

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:12:24 -0700

Hi,

I can confirm this allocation problem for pbsa_ligand on cygwin. To
solve the problem, I even tried to tweak the registry in hope of
enlarge the allowance of memory usage. Cygwin.XP simply is too limited
to be a production platform...

Nonetheless, please take a look of my commit (bcc33ba) in master
branch. A coarse resolution is used for this test.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Bio & Biochem, University of California Irvine