Re: [AMBER-Developers] AT 1.5 RC Sleap, Rism, and pbsa test failures under Cygwin

From: Tyler Luchko <tluchko.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:03:27 -0400

On 04/13/2011 12:13 PM, Daniel Roe wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There are a few test issues under cygwin. I am attaching files with
> the relevant output, below will be a brief summary. There is one
> problem with pbsa, a few with sleap, and a few for Rism. Here are the
> tests which produce an error in the log:

I don't have access to a Cygwin machine and I suspect that the user base
for RISM on Cygwin is zero. MPI compilation has already been disabled
for RISM on Cygwin so I think the best approach at this point is to
disable RISM completely. I have just pushed a commit to the master
branch that does this and can be cherry-picked for the AT 1.5 branch.
The RISM libraries are still built but linking to NAB linking to NAB and
all of the RISM tests are disabled.

Dan, for testing purposes I've also attached a patch that can be applied
to the latest release candidate. Can you try this and confirm that RISM
is no longer causing problems on Cygwin?

Thanks,

Tyler