Re: [AMBER-Developers] AT1.5 5apr11

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 07:26:52 -0400

I typically leave amberhome unset until needed. If not set, the last time I did that, the compile fails after a long time with an unhelpful error message. I'd rather it die straight away. I would appreciate a check for having it set incorrectly that says "are you sure?" if it seems wrong.

I'll put that on my list. :-)

Sent from my iPhone