[AMBER-Developers] multi-pmemd

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:35:18 -0400

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011, git repository hosting wrote:

> commit e6a48cd21926796aea3947f970b914530cad1b21
> Author: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
> Date: Wed Apr 6 17:44:38 2011 -0700
>
> Add a multi-sander like feature to pmemd (multipmemd)...
> Currently only T-REMD is implemented,
> but H-REMD and multi-D-REMD are upcoming.

This sounds great! But I'm hoping that all these variants of REMD are in a
single place, with an eye towards a "general" REMD capability, that would
allow the user (perhaps only by modifying the code) to specify which exchanges
should be tried, and what criterion should be used for acceptance. We want to
facilitate exploration of new ideas, and not just hard-wire a series of
"xxx-REMD" options.

...dac