Re: [AMBER-Developers] Dealing with compiler warnings, etc.

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:18:26 -0400

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011, Ben Roberts wrote:

> Part of the difficulty was that I got part-way through an ugly and thorny set
> of changes in sander, and I think that merging the remove-warnings branch back
> into the master at the moment is fraught. Nevertheless, I'm open to giving it
> a go, if you think that's best.

It has to be done at some point, so when you are up for it, I would give it a
try. If the diffs between remove-warnings and master are kept small, future
merges will be easier. But there is no particular rush, so choose a time that
is good for you.

[I'm assuming(!) that you will be sure that remove-warnings passes the test
suite before trying to merge back to master.]

...thanks!...dave