Re: [AMBER-Developers] LyX problem: courier.sty

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 01:01:47 -0800

On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 03:11:35AM +0000, B. Lachele Foley wrote:
> I would also appreciate tips. For example, has anyone ever gotten Lyx to install on RHEL? I tried a few times and gave up. If you did it, what special magic did it require?
>
> :-) Lachele

Hi,

Have you tried centos repositories such as RPMForge? Add it into
your yum repo like what's written on
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/RPMForge
and yum install lyx
or
get it manually from
http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=lyx
(however this requires some tideous dependency resolving)

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Bio & Biochem, University of California Irvine