Re: [AMBER-Developers] LyX problem: courier.sty

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 23:33:25 -0800

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 11:24:57PM -0500, David Case wrote:
> What does MacPorts do? (Provide tex? ). The receommended path is to
> install MacTex, which is TexLive 2010, the install LyX. I just did
> this on a brand new machine, and the Amber files compiled fine.

I think I solved it on Mac with MacPorts, want need to be done is:
        sudo port install lyx texlive-latex-extra texlive-fonts-extra

After that it's all good.

> What tex distro are yo using with Ubuntu? Unfortunately, courier.sty
> seems needed to scale down that font...I'm open to better suggestions.

I also solved it on Ubuntu, I can do it with:
        sudo apt-get install -y lyx
        sudo apt-get install -y texlive-fonts-extra

Cheers,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Bio & Biochem, University of California Irvine