Re: [AMBER-Developers] LyX problem: courier.sty

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 03:11:35 +0000

I'm sure this isn't the most elegant solution, but in my Linux (Slackware), I just comment out the line that loads courier. You use a percent sign to make a comment, BTW. Then, I export to postscript and convert to pdf. It's a cumbersome and wonky procedure, but it does what I need.

I would also appreciate tips. For example, has anyone ever gotten Lyx to install on RHEL? I tried a few times and gave up. If you did it, what special magic did it require?

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia