[AMBER-Developers] Unsure about a possible minor typo; Ambertools 1.4 Manual; p109

From: Mark Williamson <mjw.mjw.name>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:25:47 +0000

Dear all,

I think I have spotted a typo, but I'm not 100%. It is on page 109 of
the Ambertools Manual for the two instances of the atomicfluct and
average actions: "does not implicitly perform an RNA fit prior".

I do not think that a special exception is made with these ptraj actions
if a RNA containing model is being is being analysed, hence it is more
likely to be a "one key shift left typo" and it should be "does not
implicitly perform a RMS fit prior"?

Of course, RNA could also stand for some other form of motion removal
technique that I am not aware of :)

Regards,

Mark