Re: [AMBER-Developers] dacdif

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:52:34 -0400

Thanks Wei.

By the way, do you or anyone else have views on the best way to exchange changes without necessarily committing them to the master branch? I've just uploaded boost-1.38.0 to my local branch, but don't know whether it's best to use the master branch on gitosis as a general-purpose sandbox for new features...

Cheers,
Ben