Re: [AMBER-Developers] git commit/push access

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 16:14:04 -0400

On Fri, May 21, 2010, Jason Swails wrote:

> Did not know about this one. Thanks. I will make sure the only thing I
> push for now is the MMPBSA.py stuff (source and tests). If everything goes
> well, I should push yilin's changes to constant pH and REMD? Or should I
> hold off on sander mods?

You can push sander stuff, but maybe wait a week after doing the MMPBSA stuff,
just to see if anybody experiences git-related problems.

My hope is that git will encourage people to do good tests on their changes,
so that things that get pushed to git.ambermd.org can be more like complete
updates for a given subject, and are moderately well tested. New features
should include new tests....

...thanks...dac