Re: [AMBER-Developers] sander.MPI tests randomly stall in Ubuntu 9.10

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:03:03 -0400

4.4.0

I'll have her re-do from a clean un-tar (even if she did this time), just to be sure. I checked her paths. She has gcc aliased to /usr/bin/gcc44 and so forth, and gcc --version yields 4.4.0, etc. The MPI execs all just point to "gcc", so they should go wherever her gcc points.

It might not be RHEL. Could be the machine. Has an AMD processor... any chance that matters?

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist