Re: [AMBER-Developers] near-final testing

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:39:46 -0700

Hi,

I just got a chance to test the April 14 RC on cygwin and found out
*pbsa_tsr and *pbsa_delphi still have the problem of allocating memory. It
would be nice if anyone can help us to test this on the system with larger
memory, since I only have access to some a virtualbox with small memory. In
the meantime, I can only say that we are aware of the problem and I am
working on the fix this, but that's probably going to be patches (if any)
after the release.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.