Re: [AMBER-Developers] mmpbsa tests (perl and python)

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:54:07 -0700

By the way, test.mmmpbsa_py/test.mm_pbsa do run on my laptop without crash,
so I am guessing that fillratio might not be the problem at all.

My simple profiling of sander in these two tests tells me that the largest
virtual size were 6G but largest used memory size was 1G. We might need to
dig more to see what situation prevents it from allocating the memory.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.