Re: [AMBER-Developers] 28 Mar release candidates for Amber11/AmberTools-1.4

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:33:42 -0400

I figure I'll throw my pointless little fix in the mix since it's easy
enough. When nab compiles mm_pbsa_nabnmode.nab, it creates
mm_pbsa_nabnmode.c which is not removed during a make clean, though it
probably should be. If, of course, you make it to the very end of
your priority list :).

Also, I'll test the flex issue tomorrow morning when I'm back on my
Ubuntu machine.

All the best,
Jason