Re: [AMBER-Developers] AmberTools.lyx vs AmberTools.pdf

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:29:34 -0400

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010, Timothy J Giese wrote:

> I'm looking at AmberTools.lyx and AmberTools.pdf.
> AmberTools.pdf has a section on sqm and the namelist
> options. I'm not seeing that section in AmberTools.lyx.

The AmberTools.lyx file is the up-to-date file. I don't always create the
pdf file from it for every revision, since it leads to enormous CVS entries:
basically, the entire PDF file appears to have changed, even if when there
is only a minor change.

> Or (3) maybe I'm looking at the
> wrong file (It says AmberTools Users' Manual Version 1.0
> at the top)?

Must be (3). The CVS version has said version 1.3 for months; The latest
version of AmberTools.pdf in CVS is version 10.18, created on March 13; and
it says at the top of the cover page "version 1.3, March 13, 2010". Nothing
has said "version 1.0" since forever.

That said, the lyx file is really the one to check; if you have questions
about how something will appear in the pdf, choose File->Export->pdflatex.

...hope this helps...dac