Re: [AMBER-Developers] Requirement to build serial before building parallel

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:05:34 -0500

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:27:01AM -0500, case wrote:

> > > What happens if you delete the %expect line ?
> >
> > Magic. It works now. (I uninstalled bison first to check). But
>
> That's because the configure script for pnetcdf looks for bison, byacc and
>
> Users are told ...
> Then we can berate them with a wet noodle for

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=forty%20wacks%20with%20a%20wet%20noodle

da man b yacc ing gauche
staggered eclipsed
ang-mo is

i %expect the youngsters (under 24) in the crowd to parlay this into the
new chem cool u tube face twitter thingy.

the new anti is syn,
Classical J (formerly known as Scott)