Re: [AMBER-Developers] AT compilation error

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:17:56 -0500

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010, InSuk Joung wrote:

> I found that 'flex' was not installed in my system. I installed 'flex' and
> re-compiled AT. Then, everything was fine.
> However, I think it would be a better way to give a warning in the
> configuration step.

It's is *supposed* to do exactly that. Can you move flex out of the way
(so that it is not found) and try to debug why the section in configure " Test
if lex/flex is available and works" (starting about line 933 of configure)
is not failing.

> Same to 'm4' although this gave me a obvious error message during
> compilation.

What step needs m4? Should we put in a configure test for that as well as for
flex?

...thx...dac