Re: [AMBER-Developers] Build of AmberTools failed in libnab.a

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:04:18 -0800

This is more likely pointing to a direction that we might need to check the
dependency. It might not be explicit enough for "make" to wait for the
required object files to be compiled. Let me check later to see if I can
play with nab's Makefile.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.