Re: [AMBER-Developers] NAB tests

From: Ben Roberts <roberts.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 00:07:50 -0500

On 1/03/2010, at 9:18 PM, case wrote:

> OK, I see your point. Looking at amber11/test/nab/Makefile, it
> looks to me
> like BINDIR, SFX and NABFLAGS are not really needed: I think
> everything would
> work if those were empty, and/or you used the usual "../../bin/nab"
> construct
> found in other test cases. So, go ahead with the shell scripts, and
> you
> can probably avoid any dependency on config.h.
>
> Thanks for working on this....dave

Not a problem. I've removed the variable dependencies in the Run
scripts, and they still work OK, so we should be good to go.

At this point, I've uploaded the run scripts, and a "program_error.sh"
script fragment containing an error printing function (in the main
test directory so it can more conveniently be called). I haven't done
the Makefile itself yet; I'm asked Tyler for some clarification about
the rism tests, so I don't accidentally clobber his work.

Cheers,
Ben