[AMBER-Developers] low priority newbie CVS question

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:53:28 -0500

I know you're all busy; sorry to trouble you. If you know off the top of your head how to fix this, please say. Otherwise, I'll deal with it. Every time I try to update a cvs tree, I get, for every file, something like this:

cvs checkout: move away amber11/benchmarks/nab/gact3.mc.x; it is in the way
C amber11/benchmarks/nab/gact3.mc.x

Word in Google-space says that the issue is that cvs doesn't recognize those files as belonging to the repo. But, I didn't change them.

A thought just now: could it be a weird selinux thing? I'll try updating to a machine without selinux and see what happens. In the mean time, I can just check out the repo new each time like I always have.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist