Re: [AMBER-Developers] simplepbsa build errors with commercial compilers

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:30:03 -0500

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010, Jason Swails wrote:

> When I tried compiling a new version of amber11 checked out of the
> tree today, it failed when trying to build pbsa (specifically
> simplepbsa).

This is weird. I don't see why the Makefile should be dealing with
simplepbsa at all. Do you have version 10.30 of amber11/src/pbsa/Makefile?

That said, the Makefile in CVS should probably not refer to simplepbsa at
all -- as I understand it, this is just sample code that users won't be
seeing (and that we won't be documenting, for example.)

....dac