Re: [AMBER-Developers] bugfix for Amber10's bugfix.26

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:08:52 -0800

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 05:54:38PM -0800, Ross Walker wrote:
> Hi Mengjuei,
> I do not see this problem. I just tried the following:
> tar xvjf AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2
> tar xvjf Amber10.tar.bz2
> cd amber10
> wget http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/AmberTools/1.2/bugfix.all
> patch -p0 -N < bugfix.all
> rm -f bugfix.all
> wget http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/10.0/bugfix.all
> wget http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/10.0/apply_bugfix_all.x
> chmod +x apply_bugfix_all.x
> ./apply_bugfix.all bugfix.all
> This works fine. What exactly did you do and what errors did you see. Are
> you sure you are using a 'clean' release copy of AMBER 10?
> All the best
> Ross

Dear Dr. Walker,

What I did was to cvs checkout the amber10 from the repository. Was it
a clean version of it? I am not so sure. However after read-into the
bugfix.all, it indeed doesn't have the duplicated part of the patch,
therefore only bugfix.26 has that. I am sorry about the false alarm.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.