RE: [AMBER-Developers] bugfix for Amber10's bugfix.26

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:54:38 -0800

Hi Mengjuei,

I do not see this problem. I just tried the following:

tar xvjf AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2
tar xvjf Amber10.tar.bz2
cd amber10
wget http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/AmberTools/1.2/bugfix.all
patch -p0 -N < bugfix.all
rm -f bugfix.all
wget http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/10.0/bugfix.all
wget http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/10.0/apply_bugfix_all.x
chmod +x apply_bugfix_all.x
./apply_bugfix.all bugfix.all

This works fine. What exactly did you do and what errors did you see. Are
you sure you are using a 'clean' release copy of AMBER 10?

All the best
Ross