Re: [AMBER-Developers] Near-final version of AmberTools 1.3

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:36:35 -0500

Hello,

It installs just fine and passes all of the tests on intel 11.0.083
with intel mkl 11.0.083 (Ubuntu 9.04 Linux x86_64 with sh as dash).

I don't know if this is a very high priority for this release, but
there are several problems with gleap/install.py which prevent me from
installing those packages (pyleap and pymort, whatever they may be
exactly). I've fixed a number of issues, but it's still not working
correctly for me. this is the first time I've tried installing this
package and it seems to be stuck on installing cmake...

Other than that, all seems good.
--Jason