Re: [AMBER-Developers] antechamber / sqm peptide correction

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:54:43 -0300

The peptide corrections are not turned on by default on the QM part of
sander, from which sqm - or whatever it's name be - is derived. I'm
not sure about what happened with mopac.

Having said that, this may be a good moment to consider turning this
correction on by default in all QM calculations where it is available.
(I seem to recall discussing this with Ross and Adrian a while ago,
but we never got as far as making the actual change, don't remember
why.) Would anyone object that change?

Cheers,
Gustavo Seabra
Professor Adjunto