Re: [AMBER-Developers] configure/BINTRAJ

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:30:51 -0500

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009, Volodymyr Babin wrote:

> I am probably missing something really simple: when I tried
> new ./configure -mpi gnu I was surprised to find that BINTRAJ
> is no longer set.

I've commited a "fix", but this should be tested. As I understand things,
in the new scheme one can only build a parallel set of programs *after*
first building in serial, since the regular netcdf libraries are made during
the serial build, but needed in parallel.

This seems dangerous and counter-intuitive. Should we just always configure
netcdf itself (unless -nobintraj is requested)? Is there something I am
missing here?

...dac