Re: [AMBER-Developers] yet another AmberTools release candidate

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:52:51 -0800

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 09:10:38AM -0500, case wrote:
> Sorry to get you a new tarball so soon after the previous one, but the UCI
> group has committed significant bugfixes to the pbsa program that I would
> like to get tested.

Please excuse me that I haven't committed all of our bugfixes. We will
definitely check-in the bugfixes Ray was talking about yesterday to the
at3 branch and release the patch files today.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.