Re: [AMBER-Developers] yet another AmberTools release candidate

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:37:28 -0800

Hi,

Current PBSA in at3 branch of CVS should solve most of the issues
mentioned before. Please remember to checkout updated test cases,
too.
    1) This should solve the segfault in ia32 linux gfortran
    2) This should pass the test.pbsa with gfortran except on
       ia32 linux
    3) The failure of test.pbsa cases in ia32 linux gfortran are
       mostly last digit difference, we are assessing if that is
       tolerable or not.

Sincerely,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.