Re: [AMBER-Developers] Test case antechamber/sustiva in at1.3

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:04:42 -0500

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009, MengJuei Hsieh wrote:

> diffing leap.out.save with leap.out
> possible FAILURE: check leap.out.dif

Can you post what is *in* leap.out.dif? For me, things work fine, but I
suspect that your $AMBERHOME variable is not being matched by line 142
of dacdif. Try changing line 142 in dacdif to this:

      -e '\./dat/leap/.d' \

(Also, please post the result of "echo $AMBERHOME", so that we can try to
make the best fix to dacdif.)

> and this
>
> diffing 1ubqH.pdb.save with 1ubqH.pdb
> possible FAILURE: check 1ubqH.pdb.dif

I've removed the reduce test from (future) tests, since this is not really
telling us anything of much importance (and we are probably not going to fix
this problem in reduce, which is not our code....)

....thx...dac