Re: [AMBER-Developers] Test case antechamber/sustiva in at1.3

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:03:47 -0800

Hi,

No, I did not see the PASS output, here are some parts of the output:

diffing sustiva.mol2.save with sustiva.mol2
PASSED
diffing frcmod.save with frcmod
PASSED
diffing leap.out.save with leap.out
possible FAILURE: check leap.out.dif

and this

diffing 1ubqH.pdb.save with 1ubqH.pdb
possible FAILURE: check 1ubqH.pdb.dif
diffing messages.save with messages
possible FAILURE: check messages.dif

PS. I haven't figured out why 1ubqH.pdb fails...

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.