Re: [AMBER-Developers] Test case antechamber/sustiva in at1.3

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:54:15 -0800

Hi,

Enclosed with my operating log. After reading the line 142 of dacdif, I
realized that my $AMBERHOME indeed would mess with the logic of dacdif.
Adding -e '\.dat/leap/.d' \ helps to pass the test.

Note that I used "dat/leap/" instead of "/dat/leap/".

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.