[AMBER-Developers] -p4 intel switch of configure script

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:44:23 -0700

Hi,

There is probably a place of switches in AMBER/AT configure script need to
be changed:
    when -p4 and intel switches are used, the configure script will search
for ifort and icc and assign FOPTFLAGS and OCFLAGS accordingly. The OCFLAGS
of such configuration will still contain "-axN", which is not compatible
with x86_64 version of ifort. Meanwhile FOPTFLAGS does contain -axP option
if "-p4 intel" are used.

Should I simply change OCFLAGS from -axN to -axP in the configure script or
should we create another switch like -sse3 ?

mj

Bests,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.