Re: [AMBER-Developers] Second release candidate for AmberTools 1.3; numvec

From: Volodymyr Babin <vbabin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:15:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

> The best way to fix this is to rewrite our code to avoid the
> _Expr constructor use caused by libstdc++.

please find a patch (against CVS) that replaces std::valarray
by the boost::numeric::ublas::vector attached (the latter one
gets resized on assignment so that there is no point to make
the numvec a subclass of it, so that it is a mere typedef);
there is no analogue of the std::slice (or I was too lazy),
and hence some ugliness, but not much (IMHO); on my machine
it fails only the same tests that the original gleap (using
non-public valarray apis) does [see log attached]; shall I
commit this?

Have a great day,

Volodymyr