[AMBER-Developers] Second release candidate for AmberTools 1.3

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:28:21 -0400

Hi everyone:

I have posted an updated tar file for AmberTools:

   http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools.24sep09.tar.bz2

This has a variety of updates and tweaks from the earlier version. One big
change: it now extracts into an "amber11" directory, not into "amber10".
There are so many changes that I viewed as too dangerous to have users
try to put things into a common amber10 directory, alongside the former
Amber10 files.

The configure file now supports the Portland group compilers...I hope someone
will try this out (we don't have these installed here.)

Please look at "your" sections of the Users' Manual (esp. for ptraj, pbsa,
chamber and sqm). Also, check the author list at the front -- I'm sure we are
missing people who should be there. Probably the biggest things that needs to
be done is to update the Users' Manual, so please do what you can.

...thanks...dac