Re: [AMBER-Developers] Makefile_at problems

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 02:28:16 +0100

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009, Jason Swails wrote:

> I'm brand new to this mailing list thing, so please bear with me if I fumble
> around some. I checked out a new version of amber11 from the CVS tree today
> (09/09/09) and I had a problem compiling ambertools at first. I found that
> the problem arose due to line 27 of the Makefile_at file. It read
>
> (cd sqm && $(MAKE) $(HASFC) )
>
> Being that I had a fortran compiler (intel compilers on an ubuntu linux
> system), HASFC=yes was in my config.h file. However, there is obviously no
> make yes in the sqm makefile. Changing this line to
>
> (cd sqm && $(MAKE) install )
>
> allowed the ambertools compilation to complete.

This is the correct place to report things like this....thanks.

In between the time you did the CVS checkout and 5pm Eastern time, I made
the same fix (CVS revision 1.60). But please continue to report problems--
there have been *lots* of changes in the past few weeks, and I'm sure there
are still parts that are broken. And for simple fixes, just go ahead and
check in updates.

...regards...dac