Re: [AMBER-Developers] AT parallel

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:31:43 +0100

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009, Lachele Foley wrote:

> I got the CVS version last night. I'm trying to compile AmberTools
>
> It dies from not finding yacc, but I can't see where it tried to make it
> (and failed). I don't think I missed any steps:

AmberTools comes with its own version of yacc. But it's not getting built
by what you did. The assumption (not documented) was the people would build
the serial version first, then the parallel one.

> export AMBERHOME=/programs/amber11_20090902
> export PATH=$AMBERHOME/bin:$PATH
> export MPI_HOME=/opt/hpmpi
> export MKL_HOME=/opt/intel/Compiler/11.0/083/mkl
> ./configure_at -mpi intel
> ...... configure said it was happy
> [installer.yeats src]$ make -f Makefile_at parallel

OK: the (new) "parallel" target is broken. Comment out or remove line 71
of Makefile_at. (Or update your CVS, since I commited that change.)

....dac